* I will clearly state all fees prior to consultation, with no hidden extras.
* I will never be rude or abusive to a client.
* I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion,
gender, age or sexual orientation.
* I will retain client confidentiality at all times unless there is a safety issue and
I am concerned about your well-being.
* I will direct clients to recognised licensed professional organisations for help.
- I try to hold a list of organisations which can help with social problems - e.g. Legal, financial, medical or psychological.
* I will always provide reading/treatment with compassion and in a non-judgmental manner.
* I will strive to help my clients and they should leave an appointment with me feeling light and energised with a happier outlook on their situation.
* I will study those things that will advance my own professional development and aid me in giving better readings or therapies.
* I will not consult persons who appear to be under the age of 16 years unless parent gives their verbal consent.
* I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading/treatment at any time, regardless or prior consent, and I will check half way through my reading / treatment that they are happy for me to continue with their session.
* I will not consult any member of the public who I know is undergoing psychiatric treatment. This may be that you can see certain signs. Better to be safe than sorry so if in doubt it’s better not to read or treat them.
* I will uphold the highest professional standards at all times.
* I will display on my promotional material the particular skill or art which I practice and are experienced in.
* I will provide a written receipt if requested.
Our Code of Conduct.